An Advisory Board has been established for the I/O Program. The Board, made up of leading I/O psychologists and human resource professionals working in the Charlotte Community (see below for a list of current Board members), provides regular reviews and evaluations of the programs’ curriculum to ensure that course content addresses current topics and issues facing I/O psychologists working in the business community. The Board also plays a key role in identifying business leaders in the community who can provide information or guidance to students.
Members of the Board Include:
- Ann Cope: President, Cope Leadership
- Claire Nader: Senior Human Resources Consultant, Duke Energy
- Erika Peterson: Senior VP, Learning and Leadership Development, Bank of America
- Janet Rhoten: Senior Vice President, Enterprise Leadership Development, Bank of America
- Lauren Bellich: Manager, Talant Manager, TIAA-CREF
- Paulette Ashlin: President, Ashlin Associates