Graduate Program Information
Admission and Progression Requirements, and all Program Requirements can be found in the Graduate Catalog.
Please see the information below:
Graduate Program Admissions
Admission to the Graduate Programs for Psychology is very competitive, with many students competing to get into the program. Normally, we only have a few seats for prospective graduates, so we select students with the strongest qualifications.
If you have any program specific questions or want additional information, please contact the director of the program you are interested in.
For the M.A. program, It is a good idea to talk with Dr. Gaultney before submitting an application to make sure the program is a good fit for your professional goals.
- Cognitive Science Graduate Certificate - Rolling Admissions
- M.A. in Psychology - March 1st
- M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Program - February 15th (every other year - this program works in a cohort style)
- Ph.D. in Health Psychology - November 15th
- Ph. D. in Organizational Science - December 1st