As of Spring 2021 we have diversified our advisory board as part of our ongoing commitment to enhance social justice and inclusion for our program and to include more representation of voices from underrepresented groups.
The board members, made up of leading I/O psychologists and human resource professionals working in the Charlotte Community many of whom are alumni of our program, provide help with recruiting and providing advice to students, serve as guest speakers and/or workshop facilitators, and as needed, provide reviews and evaluations of the programs’ curriculum to ensure that course content addresses current topics and issues facing I/O psychologists working in the business community. The Board may also play a role in identifying business leaders in the community who can provide information, internships or other guidance to students.
Members of the Board Include:
- Ann Cope: President, Cope Leadership
- Claire White: Director of Talent Management, Barings
- Zoa Ordonez: Senior Vice President, Diversity and Inclusion, Bank of America
- Jharin Stowers: Manager, HR Business Partner, Ally.
- Lauren Bellich: Vice President, Human Resources, TIAA
- Richard Louie: Senior Manager, Organizational Development, Carolina Tractor and Equipment Company
- Heather Gordon: Principal Consultant, Summit Leadership Partner
- Josh Cornwall: HR Solutions Specialist, Cree | Wolfspeed