FALL 2020 NOTE: We are revisiting our advisory board composition as part of our ongoing commitment to enhance social justice and inclusion within our program and include more representation of voices from underrepresented groups such as Black, Indigenous, other people of color (BIPOC). Stay tuned for updates to our advisory board.
The Board members, made up of leading I/O psychologists and human resource professionals working in the Charlotte Community, provide help with recruiting and providing advice to students, serve as guest speakers and/or workshop facilitators, and as needed, provide reviews and evaluations of the programs’ curriculum to ensure that course content addresses current topics and issues facing I/O psychologists working in the business community. The Board may also play a role in identifying business leaders in the community who can provide information, internships or other guidance to students.
Members of the Board Include:
- Ann Cope: President, Cope Leadership
- Claire Nader: Performance Management Consultant, Wells Fargo
- Erika Petersen: Senior Vice President, Learning and Leadership, Bank of America
- Janet Rhoton: Director of Executive Development and Talent Consulting, Duke Energy
- Lauren Bellich: Manager, Talent Management, TIAA
- Paulette Ashlin: President, Ashlin Associates
- Heather Gordon, Principal Consultant, Summit Leadership Partner