PLEASE NOTE: As part of our department’s commitment to social justice and inclusion, we have revised our application materials as well as our criteria for review of applications to reduce barriers for non-traditional students, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, persons of color), and other underrepresented groups in graduate education. WE HAVE WAIVED THE TEST SCORE REQUIREMENT FOR FALL 2022 APPLICANTS. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING TEST SCORES AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Your application will include:
- The university on-line application
- Scores from either the GRE, the GMAT, or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all Universities attended
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement addressing the following issues:
- your motivation for seeking a degree in I/O psychology,
- your preparation for graduate studies in I/O Psychology, and
- how you expect the degree will positively impact your career.
You may apply through Graduate Admissions.
Our next class will begin the program in the Fall of 2022. We will begin accepting applications starting April 15th, 2021. However, given the changes we are making to the application requirements as part of our social justice and inclusion initiatives, we encourage you to wait to submit your application until at least May of 2021. The application due date for all materials to be submitted will be February 15, 2022.
The program is offered as a cohort model. We admit a cohort of students every other year. Students will be admitted to a class, and complete the program together, as a class over the two years.
We will be admitting a class to begin in the Fall of 2022. These students will complete the program in the Summer of 2024 and a new class will begin in the Fall of 2024 and every two years after that.