Your application will include:
- The university on-line application
- Scores from either the GRE, the GMAT, or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all Universities attended
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement addressing the following issues:
- your motivation for seeking a degree in I/O psychology,
- your preparation for graduate studies in I/O Psychology, and
- how you expect the degree will positively impact your career.
You may apply through Graduate Admissions.
Our next class will begin the program in the Fall of 2020. The application due date for all materials to be submitted will be February 15, 2020. We will not begin reviewing applications until after the deadline, and notifications regarding admission will start to go out sometime in March or early April.
The program is offered as a cohort model. We admit a cohort of students every other year. Students will be admitted to a class, and complete the program together, as a class over the two years.
We will be admitting a class to begin in the Fall of 2020. These students will complete the program in the Summer of 2022 and a new class will begin in the Fall of 2022 and every two years after that.