PLEASE NOTE: As part of our department’s commitment to social justice and inclusion, we are in the process of reviewing our application materials listed below as well as our criteria for review of applications to determine if changes are needed to reduce barriers for non-traditional students, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, persons of color), and other underrepresented groups in graduate education in the U.S. Thus, the list below may change prior to accepting applications for our next cohort for Fall 2022.
Your application will include:
- The university on-line application
- Scores from either the GRE, the GMAT, or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all Universities attended
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal statement addressing the following issues:
- your motivation for seeking a degree in I/O psychology,
- your preparation for graduate studies in I/O Psychology, and
- how you expect the degree will positively impact your career.
You may apply through Graduate Admissions.
Our next class will begin the program in the Fall of 2022. We will begin accepting applications in December 2021. The application due date for all materials to be submitted will be February 15, 2022.
The program is offered as a cohort model. We admit a cohort of students every other year. Students will be admitted to a class, and complete the program together, as a class over the two years.
We will be admitting a class to begin in the Fall of 2022. These students will complete the program in the Summer of 2042 and a new class will begin in the Fall of 2024 and every two years after that.