Upcoming Declaration Periods:
The Spring 2019 Declaration period has ended.
The Fall 2019 declaration period will be from September 2nd at 12 noon to September 30th at 3pm.
Fall 2018 Advising Information
1. UNCC now uses Connect to schedule advising appointments. If you have any problems with Connect, please visit the Advising Center's website. Dr. West and Mr. Gillison WILL NOT schedule appointments via email.
2. Please check banner to find your assigned advisor in the psychology department. Connect only allows you to schedule appointments with your assigned advisor. If you are a major or minor and do not have an assigned advisor, email Dr. West (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Both Dr. West and Mr. Gillison hold first-come, first-serve walk-in advising hours for all psychology majors and minors regardless of who is your assigned advisor.
Dr. West's walk-in advising hours for Summer/Fall Registration will be in Colvard 4026:
Monday 3/25 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm
Friday 3/29 from 1:30 - 3:00 pm
Monday 4/1 and Wednesday 4/3 from 12:30-2:30pm
Mr. Gillison will hold walk-in advising hours Monday - Thursday 9:00 - 11:30 & 1:30 - 5:00 until November 15.
4. Peer advisors are available each weekday, in Fall or Spring semester while classes are in session, during their walk-in advising schedule.
5. If you have questions, please reach out to us: Dr. West (email@example.com) or Mr. Gillison (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Curriculum requirements and Checklists:
- Gen Ed Checklist (Updated Summer 2017)
- Natural Sciences Info Sheet (TWO natural sciences, ONE with a corresponding lab, are needed for the Psychology major requirements.)
- Psychology Major, B.S. (Updated Summer 2017)
If you are a declared Psychology major or minor please visit Connect to schedule an appointment.* Peer Advisors are available during fall & spring semesters to meet with prospective and current students. They are available to help provide students with general advising about our curriculum and degree requirements.