Upcoming Declaration Periods:
The Fall 2018 declaration period will be from September 3rd at 12 noon to September 28th at 3pm.
The Spring 2019 declaration period will be from February 1st at 12 noon to February 28th at 3pm.
Summer 2018 Advising Information
1. UNCC now uses Connect to schedule advising appointments. If you have any problems with Connect, please visit the Advising Center's website. Dr. West and Mr. Gillison WILL NOT schedule appointments via email.
2. Please check banner to find your assigned advisor in the psychology department. Connect only allows you to schedule appointments with your assigned advisor. If you are a major or minor and do not have an assigned advisor, email Dr. West (email@example.com).
3. Both Dr. West and Mr. Gillison hold first-come, first-serve walk-in advising hours for all psychology majors and minors regardless of who is your assigned advisor.
- Dr. West will hold walk-in advising from 10:00 am - 12:30 pm on Mondays, starting June 4, 2018. Please come to Colvard 4026 for advising.
- Mr. Gillison will hold walk-in advising from 9:00 am - 4:00pm on Wednesdays starting June 13, 2018. Please come to Colvard 4112 for advising. Otherwise, please check his availability on Connect.
4. Peer advisors are available each weekday, in Fall or Spring semester while classes are in session, during their walk-in advising schedule.
5. If you have questions, please reach out to us: Dr. West (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Gillison (email@example.com).
Curriculum requirements and Checklists:
- Gen Ed Checklist (Updated Summer 2017)
- Natural Sciences Info Sheet (TWO natural sciences, ONE with a corresponding lab, are needed for the Psychology major requirements.)
- Psychology Major, B.S. (Updated Summer 2017)
- CAPP Degree Evaluation (If you would like to monitor your progress in the Psychology Major, follow the instructions in this ppt presentation to access the information on your Banner account.)
If you are a declared Psychology major or minor please visit Connect to schedule an appointment.* Peer Advisors are available during fall & spring semesters to meet with prospective and current students. They are available to help provide students with general advising about our curriculum and degree requirements.